The MFSC Information and Resource programs are focused on providing access to local resources, education programs, and referrals. Through extensive partnerships, the MFSC uses local resource to provide workshops, discussions, information, and referrals to assist in meeting military families needs.
The MFSC also acts as a clearing house for information and resources, compiling information from different source on support programs, benefits, and services available for military and veteran families.
Examples of Information and Resource Programs:
- Community Veteran Health and Resource Fairs
- Unit Resource and Assistance Fairs
- Financial Planning Seminars/Discussions
- VA Home Loan Seminars/Discussion
- Community based Referrals
Examples of Information Available:
- Veteran and Military Service Organization Information and Contacts
- Grant and Financial Assistance Information and Applications
- Financial Aid Information for Veterans and Dependents (Scholarships and Fellowship)
- 2015 Verizon Resource Guide